Thursday, February 18, 2010

Welcome Baby Girl Newbern!

My sister and her husband welcomed a new baby girl yesterday! She weighed 8lbs 3oz and is perfect. She has already stolen the heart of everyone around her, especially her Aunt Ashley. Kim did such a great job and I know there are many exciting times ahead. I have not had time to go through all of he pictures I have taken. As you can imagine, there are quite a few. But here are some to get started. We still are not sure about a name though, but hopefully that will come soon. I can't wait to see how Tucker reacts to all of this. He will be meeting her for the first time this evening.


The Happy Family.

I love this picture!






Proud Papa!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Aunt Ashley! She's beautiful with a head full of hair, bow are in her future. A healthy girl too! What's her name?

Ashley Hopper said...

No name yet, but they are leaving the hopital tomorrow so she will have to have one by then. Thanks for the kind words. I know that you know how special baby girls are and how fun it is to be an aunt to them!